I have already been buying Invicta Men's 13702 Pro Diver Automatic White Textured Dial Stainless Steel Watch for days gone by almost 1 year. Invicta Men's 13702 Pro Diver Automatic White Textured Dial Stainless Steel Watch wuth brand "Invicta" could be the best Sport Watches in the world.

Invicta Men's 13702 Pro Diver Automatic White Textured Dial Stainless Steel Watch Features
- Precise 24 jewels Japanese automatic movement
- Mineral crystal; stainless steel case and bracelet
- See-thru skeletonized window at 9:00
- White textured dial with silver tone and white hands and hour markers; luminous; unidirectional stainless steel bezel with green top ring; screw-down crown
- Water-resistant to 300 M (984 feet)
These Invicta Men's 13702 Pro Diver Automatic White Textured Dial Stainless Steel Watch way out perform any brand including major brands and department store brands. The major selling points for me are hight quality with cheap price.
Plunge into any horizon using the steadfast guidance of the Invicta Pro Diver. Stylishly classic, internal workings are forged with variations of either Swiss chronograph or 21-jewel automatic movements and willingly navigate in depths up to 300 meters. Built with confident prowess, the fortitude with which these timepieces function makes the Pro Diver the quintessential in performance.
category: Sport Watches
Brand: Invicta
Rating : 4.0
Review : I don't like Invicta's, but----
I don't like Invicta watches as their customer service is a joke, even buying parts from them is a joke, and most of their watches are quartz, and if I want a quartz watch I'll buy one at the Mart or CVS for $8.95---I like automatic, self winders and with this one and it's other models I can wind it myself or wear it and let it wind itself-----More money than that and you're just buying the metal and the labor in the case and bracelet, which is fine, but I look at a watch like a piece of art, and a quartz Rolex or a no name quartz watch from the Mart are just the same, quartz--All those gears and jewel bearings make an automatic self winder watch a piece of art-------When the battery goes south on a quartz, you're stuck with a pretty paper weight; not so with an automatic----But I'm getting off point-----Invicta automatic divers seem to have a good reputation as they use mostly Citizen automatic movements and don't cut corners on the case or bracelet----This watch has a Citizen...
I believe, explains the few gripe on Invicta Men's 13702 Pro Diver Automatic White Textured Dial Stainless Steel Watch not fitting or leaking.
Hope this Invicta Men's 13702 Pro Diver Automatic White Textured Dial Stainless Steel Watch review was usefull!

No comments:
Post a Comment