Stuhrling Original Men's 314R.3316C51 Zeppelin 360 Automatic Skeleton Sport Watch with Rubber Strap Set
I have now been take Stuhrling Original Men's 314R.3316C51 Zeppelin 360 Automatic Skeleton Sport Watch with Rubber Strap Set for the past almost 1 year. Stuhrling Original Men's 314R.3316C51 Zeppelin 360 Automatic Skeleton Sport Watch with Rubber Strap Set wuth brand "Stuhrling Original" could be the best Sport Watches on the market.

Stuhrling Original Men's 314R.3316C51 Zeppelin 360 Automatic Skeleton Sport Watch with Rubber Strap Set Features
- Adding to the versatility of this stylish, high-tech Stuhrling Original watch is the interchangeable rubber straps, which make this timepiece appropriate for nearly any occasion.
- Protective Krysterna crystal on front and back
- Blue luminova-tipped hour and minute hands
- Stainless steel case and silicone rubber strap with ribbed design
- Water-resistant to 50 m (165 feet)
These Stuhrling Original Men's 314R.3316C51 Zeppelin 360 Automatic Skeleton Sport Watch with Rubber Strap Set way out perform any other brand including major brands and department store brands. The major selling points for me personally are hight quality with cheap price.
Stuhrling Original’s Zeppelin Family is known for the bold tonneau-shaped cases, but the Zeppelin 360 Sport takes the same concept and design and places it in a round case that measures an astounding 50mm! This is a five-piece case with a sandwich-style configuration; the hexagonal screws on the brushed bezel are functional, passing through each layer of the watch to hold it together. The Zeppelin 360 Sport also has a floating movement that exposes the movement completely! It comes equipped with interchangable comfortable high grade silicon rubber strap that was custom molded for Stuhrling Original.
The Zeppelin Family is part of the Leisure Collection, a select group of timepieces designed to enhance your personal sense of style. They feature large, tonneau-shaped cases and floating movements that give them some of the most unique looks in Stuhrling Original's gallery of watches.
Summary of Features
• Movement: Manual/Self-Winding Automatic Movement
• Complications: Classic Three Hand Movement
• Dial: Floating Movement with Protective Cage
• Hands: Skeletonized Hands with Luminous Tips
• Markers: Arabic Numerals and Printed Minutes Track on Flange
Diagrams of Features
category: Sport Watches
Brand: Stuhrling Original
Rating : 3.9
Review : It's ok. I'm satisfated with that product. I recomend to Other people. That watch is fashion for me.
It's ok. I'm satisfated with that product. I recomend to Other people. That watch is fashion for me. . I feel good with the watch.
I think, explains the few complaints respecting Stuhrling Original Men's 314R.3316C51 Zeppelin 360 Automatic Skeleton Sport Watch with Rubber Strap Set not fitting or leaking.
Hope this Stuhrling Original Men's 314R.3316C51 Zeppelin 360 Automatic Skeleton Sport Watch with Rubber Strap Set review was usefull!

No comments:
Post a Comment