I have now been buying Seiko Men's SNDB03 Stainless Steel Chronograph Black Dial Watch for yesteryear almost 1 year. Seiko Men's SNDB03 Stainless Steel Chronograph Black Dial Watch wuth brand "Seiko" may be the best Sport Watches in the world.

Seiko Men's SNDB03 Stainless Steel Chronograph Black Dial Watch Features
- Chronograph
- Stainless steel case and bracelet
- Fold over push button clasp with safety
- Hardlex crystal
- Water-resistant to 330 feet (100 M)
These Seiko Men's SNDB03 Stainless Steel Chronograph Black Dial Watch way out perform some other brand including major brands and department store brands. The major selling points for me personally are hight quality with low price.
category: Sport Watches
Brand: Seiko
Rating : 4.0
Review : Satisfied
I purchased this watch only two weeks ago, but am already very satisfied with it. I also own a Wenger diver's watch (worth double my new seiko), but find the seiko to be lighter and more comfortable on my small wrist, and just as accurate as a time piece and chronograph. (The specifications make it clear that it is not as accurate as my swiss time piece, but such matters don't matter unless you are concerned about seconds over the course of months, in which case you ought to buy a digital watch or a far more expensive analog!).
I'm writing this review because my wrists - which are small for an adult male - made it very difficult for me to find an affordable chronograph watch that looked appropriate and didn't feel too heavy. After lots of shopping, I realized that this watch is not only thinner and lighter than most, but also has a sporty face and an elegant profile without exceeding the 40mm bezel size (for those interested, this watch is considerably smaller than seiko's...
I think, explains the few complaints on Seiko Men's SNDB03 Stainless Steel Chronograph Black Dial Watch not fitting or leaking.
Hope this Seiko Men's SNDB03 Stainless Steel Chronograph Black Dial Watch review was usefull!

No comments:
Post a Comment