I have already been take PUMA Men's PU910801017 Loop Large Digital Black and White Watch for the past almost 1 year. PUMA Men's PU910801017 Loop Large Digital Black and White Watch wuth brand "PUMA" may be the best Sport Watches in the world.

PUMA Men's PU910801017 Loop Large Digital Black and White Watch Features
- Secured in PUMA's signature packaging, this watch is ideal for the man looking for a timepiece that is simple, streamlined, and sporty.
- Quartz movement with digital display
- Features include countdown timer, lap counter, alarm, and EL backlight
- Water-resistant to 50 m (165 feet)
These PUMA Men's PU910801017 Loop Large Digital Black and White Watch way out perform some other brand including major brands and department store brands. The major selling points for me are hight quality with low price.
PUMA Time blends our sport assets with our lifestyle values to produce modern wrist designs with superior functionality and dashing good looks! Our watches are fit for the active lifestyle and work around the clock.
category: Sport Watches
Brand: PUMA
Rating : 4.2
Review : Great watch but not as advertised
The picture in the Amazon ad shows the dial to be white numbers on a black background, the rim to be white letters on black, the function buttons to be black, and the puma logo to be red. Instead the dial is black on white, the rim is black on white, the buttons white, and the puma white. It changes the design from being stealthy and understated to being kind of garish. I think the main reason many people buy Puma watches is for the style, and one should expect to get what is pictured. If I thought I could get it exchanged for one like the picture, I would return it. But Puma probably changed the style and Amazon did not update their ad. Otherwise it is a great watch for the price.
I think, explains the few grievance respecting PUMA Men's PU910801017 Loop Large Digital Black and White Watch not fitting or leaking.
Hope this PUMA Men's PU910801017 Loop Large Digital Black and White Watch comment was usefull!

No comments:
Post a Comment