I have been take Seiko Men's SLC028 Le Grand Sport Two-Tone Watch for yesteryear almost 1 year. Seiko Men's SLC028 Le Grand Sport Two-Tone Watch wuth brand "Seiko" could be the best Sport Watches in the world.

Seiko Men's SLC028 Le Grand Sport Two-Tone Watch Features
- Reliable Japanese-quartz movement
- Strong Hardlex crystal protects dial from scratches
- Two-tone-Stainless-steel case; white dial; date function
- Water resistant up to 165 feet (50 M)
These Seiko Men's SLC028 Le Grand Sport Two-Tone Watch way out perform any other brand including major brands and department store brands. The major selling points for me personally are hight quality with low price.
Sporty yet stylishly contemporary, the Seiko SLC028 two-tone stainless steel men's watch is the perfect complement to today's business and casual wear. The round watch case measures 1.55 inches in diameter and it features a slightly raised bezel with a gold-tone ring and gold-tone studded accents. The white dial background hosts thin, gold stick dial markers, thin gold-tone hands (with second hand), a date function at 3 o'clock, and small minute indexes that surround the outer dial. The silver stainless steel bracelet band features trident-shaped links with polished gold-tone accents. Other features include Japanese quartz movement, a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal, and water resistance to 50 meters (165 feet).
category: Sport Watches
Brand: Seiko
Rating : 4.2
Review : my go-to watch
This is the watch I wear most often. I've had it for about 16 years, and in all that time I've had precisely 0 problems. Now and then the battery runs out; otherwise it just keeps ticking. It's two-tone, so you can match it very easily with different colors, and the style is simple yet elegant enough that you can wear it with anything from jeans to a business suit. I expect it to last for decades.
I believe, explains the few gripe respecting Seiko Men's SLC028 Le Grand Sport Two-Tone Watch not fitting or leaking.
Hope this Seiko Men's SLC028 Le Grand Sport Two-Tone Watch comment was usefull!

No comments:
Post a Comment