I have now been buying Le Chateau Men's 7081m_blk Dynamo Watch for the past almost 1 year. Le Chateau Men's 7081m_blk Dynamo Watch wuth brand "Le Chateau" may be the best Sport Watches in the world.

Le Chateau Men's 7081m_blk Dynamo Watch Features
- Luminous
- Second-hand
- 3 year warranty
- Genuine leather band
- Water-resistant to 99 feet (30 M)
These Le Chateau Men's 7081m_blk Dynamo Watch way out perform any other brand including major brands and department store brands. The major selling points for me personally are hight quality with low price.
Classic watch styling with contemporary features, the Le Chateau Dynamo Collection Automatic Stainless Steel Watch functions without a battery -- it is powered automatically with the movement of your arm. This impressive timepiece also features a brushed stainless steel case and a genuine leather band. The dial has luminous hands and hour markers. There's also a date window at the three o'clock position to help you keep tabs on your busy schedule. For added style, Le Chateau included a large crown on the right-hand side of the case. Other features include precise Japanese automatic movement with 21 jewels, an exhibition caseback, and Arabic numerals for easy reading. Watch is water resistant to 99 feet (30meters), and includes a three year manufacturers warranty.
category: Sport Watches
Brand: Le Chateau
Rating : 4.0
Review : A good starter
After a fair amount of research, I ran across this brand. I was looking for a "cheaper" automatic watch that displayed my love for aviation, and that would be used day to day without my being worried too much about it getting "dinged".
It is a fair sized watch, and I urge you to ensure the sizing of any watch prior to purchase. It is a little bigger than I expected, at 42mm, even though I own watches up to 50mm. The stock pictures don't do it justice, though. It is a very attractive timepiece, that so far has kept good time. My sample gains approximately 46 seconds per day, not bad considering the cost and the fact that the movement is the same Miyota movement used in some more expensive Citizen brand watches.
It is very easy to read, the numbers are crisp and well defined. The dial is not as Matte as shown in the pictures, but it in no way detracts from the watch's heritage. The sub dial is a 24 hr display and cannot be independently set. The original B-Uhr's...
I believe, explains the few complaints respecting Le Chateau Men's 7081m_blk Dynamo Watch not fitting or leaking.
Hope this Le Chateau Men's 7081m_blk Dynamo Watch review was usefull!

No comments:
Post a Comment