Armitron Unisex 256405BLK Silver-Tone Easy-to-Read Black Analog Sport Watch Best Buy


Armitron Unisex 256405BLK Silver-Tone Easy-to-Read Black Analog Sport Watch


Armitron Unisex 256405BLK Silver-Tone Easy-to-Read Black Analog Sport Watch

Price: Show


Take for me to see Armitron Unisex 256405BLK Silver-Tone Easy-to-Read Black Analog Sport Watch Review



I have now been buying Armitron Unisex 256405BLK Silver-Tone Easy-to-Read Black Analog Sport Watch for yesteryear almost 1 year. Armitron Unisex 256405BLK Silver-Tone Easy-to-Read Black Analog Sport Watch wuth brand "Armitron" is the best Sport Watches on the market.




Armitron Unisex 256405BLK Silver-Tone Easy-to-Read Black Analog Sport Watch Features


  • Silver-tone sunray dial with printed black arabic numerals and glossy black reflector ring
  • Silver-tone resin case with polished stainless steel top ring
  • Silver-tone luminous hour hands; sweep second hand
  • Black resin strap
  • Water-resistant to 330 feet (100 M)

These Armitron Unisex 256405BLK Silver-Tone Easy-to-Read Black Analog Sport Watch way out perform every other brand including major brands and department store brands. The major selling points for me personally are hight quality with low price.

Whether you're jogging or lounging, the Armitron Women's Easy-to-Read Black Analog Sport Watch has the no-frills style and performance to meet your needs. Beneath a protective mineral window, the round, silver-toned dial is exceptionally easy to read, with luminous hands pointing to black Arabic numerals. The case and bezel are made of durable, silver-toned resin while the band is made of black resin. The watch keeps accurate time with Japanese quartz movement and closes with a reliable buckle and is water resistant to 165 feet (50 meters), so you need not take it off if swimming is your exercise of choice.
Armitron Unisex 256405BLK Silver-Tone Easy-to-Read Black Analog Sport Watch even better than expected - highly recommend!!!





category: Sport Watches

Brand: Armitron

Rating : 4.3

Review : Petite, sporty yet professional
I saw this watch at Sears after seeing it on Amazon. It looks smaller in person than in the picture and I like that. I have a smaller wrist and most other watches are too big, even with putting the buckle through the smallest setting. I wanted a watch that didn't have a leather wristband because the last one I had started to smell after it got wet. This one is water resistant! The product description says you can even wear it when swimming, but I won't bother with that. If you're looking for a small, simple, professional, black and white watch, this should definitely be one you consider!


I think, explains the few complaints regards Armitron Unisex 256405BLK Silver-Tone Easy-to-Read Black Analog Sport Watch not fitting or leaking.

Hope this Armitron Unisex 256405BLK Silver-Tone Easy-to-Read Black Analog Sport Watch review was usefull!

No comments:

Post a Comment