I have been buying Le Chateau Men's 5819M_BLK Bello Collection All Ceramic with Sapphire Crystal Watch for the past almost 1 year. Le Chateau Men's 5819M_BLK Bello Collection All Ceramic with Sapphire Crystal Watch wuth brand "Le Chateau" may be the best Sport Watches in the world.

Le Chateau Men's 5819M_BLK Bello Collection All Ceramic with Sapphire Crystal Watch Features
- All ceramic
- Sapphire crystal
- Chronograph
- Screw-down crown
- Three year warranty
These Le Chateau Men's 5819M_BLK Bello Collection All Ceramic with Sapphire Crystal Watch way out perform any other brand including major brands and department store brands. The major selling points for me personally are hight quality with low price.
Combining an elegant design with modern sport function, the Le Chateau Men's Bello Collection All Ceramic with Sapphire Crystal Watch is a stylishly durable timepiece for the active man. The black ceramic case and bezel surround the black enamel dial, which features luminous hands and indexes, a convenient date display at three o'clock, tachymeter, and detailed outside minute track. Three sub-dials with chronograph registers are accented in red outlines for a splash of color. Black ceramic-tipped push-buttons and crown match the sleek tones of this rugged watch, which is water resistant to 165 feet (50 meters). A domed sapphire crystal protects the dial, and the matching black ceramic band wraps comfortably around the wrist to fasten with a hidden fold-over clasp.
category: Sport Watches
Brand: Le Chateau
Rating : 5.0
Review : Awesome watch
I've had this watch for a little over 2 and a half years now. It's still working perfectly. I managed to break a small piece of the ceramic of the wrist band, but I'm confident it was entirely my fault (I had been using my watch in industrial places; lots of metal, sharp heavy stuff); I just swapped a small piece of the band once I noticed it had a corner missing (so the watch itself hadn't been damaged).
I haven't had to change the battery either.
I received numerous compliments on my watch; and my girlfriend said it was the first thing she noticed about me on the day we met (not sure if that's good or bad ;)).
The watch (black color) is slightly brighter than on the picture by the way
The only down side of ceramic is that it's easily stained (e.g. from water or sweat). But generally I am very happy of this purchase.
I believe, explains the few complaints respecting Le Chateau Men's 5819M_BLK Bello Collection All Ceramic with Sapphire Crystal Watch not fitting or leaking.
Hope this Le Chateau Men's 5819M_BLK Bello Collection All Ceramic with Sapphire Crystal Watch comment was usefull!

No comments:
Post a Comment