Invicta Men's 12919 Pro Diver Chronograph Black Textured Dial Black Ion-Plated Stainless Steel Watch
I have now been take Invicta Men's 12919 Pro Diver Chronograph Black Textured Dial Black Ion-Plated Stainless Steel Watch for days gone by almost 1 year. Invicta Men's 12919 Pro Diver Chronograph Black Textured Dial Black Ion-Plated Stainless Steel Watch wuth brand "Invicta" could be the best Sport Watches on the market.

Invicta Men's 12919 Pro Diver Chronograph Black Textured Dial Black Ion-Plated Stainless Steel Watch Features
- Japanese quartz movement
- Flame-fusion crystal; black ion-plated stainless steel case and bracelet
- Chronograph functions with 60 second, 60 minute and 24 hour silver tone and black subdials
- Black textured dial with silver tone hands and hour markers; luminous; unidirectional black ion-plated stainless steel bezel with black top ring; tachymeter scale on inner bezel
- Water-resistant to 100 M (330 feet)
These Invicta Men's 12919 Pro Diver Chronograph Black Textured Dial Black Ion-Plated Stainless Steel Watch way out perform any other brand including major brands and department store brands. The major selling points for me are hight quality with cheap price.
With a bold, masculine design, Invicta chronograph has a poised and calm ambience that's sure to have you looking twice.
category: Sport Watches
Brand: Invicta
Rating : 4.0
Review : Great watch for the money
I purchased this watch for the look, a large diver style watch in Black. It's a great watch for the price, only $10 more than a cheap Casio digital. I paid $59 not the $95 it's advertised for now. My only complaint is you can't see it in the dark. There are no "glow in the dark" points on the watch face. I guess that's ok for a $59 watch, but I would never pay $95 for this watch without any "glow in the dark" points.
I think, explains the few complaints respecting Invicta Men's 12919 Pro Diver Chronograph Black Textured Dial Black Ion-Plated Stainless Steel Watch not fitting or leaking.
Hope this Invicta Men's 12919 Pro Diver Chronograph Black Textured Dial Black Ion-Plated Stainless Steel Watch comment was usefull!

No comments:
Post a Comment