I have been take Android Men's AD442BBU2 Divemaster Silverjet 500 Super Luminova Watch for yesteryear almost 1 year. Android Men's AD442BBU2 Divemaster Silverjet 500 Super Luminova Watch wuth brand "Android" is the best Sport Watches on the market.

Android Men's AD442BBU2 Divemaster Silverjet 500 Super Luminova Watch Features
- Automatic movement
- Sandwich case design
- Screw-down crown
- Super-luminova dial
- Date window
These Android Men's AD442BBU2 Divemaster Silverjet 500 Super Luminova Watch way out perform any brand including major brands and department store brands. The major selling points for me are hight quality with cheap price.
The Android Men's AD442BBU2 Divemaster Silverjet 500 Super Luminova Watch is a masculine stainless steel timepiece that makes a great watch for daily wear. Featuring a blue analog dial, date display and a silver stainless steel band, this watch looks great for all occasions. But just in case you find yourself in the water, this watch has water resistance up to 500 meters (1,650 feet).
category: Sport Watches
Brand: Android
Rating : 5.0
Review : Incredible accuracy, outstanding Lume, sweet watch !!
In all honesty, I did not purchase this from Amazon, I bought it directly from Android. I have purchased many other watches from Amazon, and wanted to review this watch in particular. This movement is amazing, it is MORE accurate than some of my other watches with the ETA 2824 movement. This watch consistently keeps within 4-5 seconds a MONTH!
That is way better than COSC standards. I am not saying everyone will get this same accuracy, of course, but it is certainly capable of it. It is as accurate as most quartz watches, with much more style and "panache". It weighs about 350 grams with 6 links removed, so it is quite heavy. The lume is incredible, it lights up a dark room with it's presence. The illumination lasts about 4-5 hours, but not very brightly after an hour or so. All in all, it is one of my most prized watches, and my collection ranges from inexpensive Seikos to Omega and Rolex. Just BUY IT!!
You will not be disappointed...
A footnote: The dimensions stated...
I believe, explains the few complaints respecting Android Men's AD442BBU2 Divemaster Silverjet 500 Super Luminova Watch not fitting or leaking.
Hope this Android Men's AD442BBU2 Divemaster Silverjet 500 Super Luminova Watch comment was helpful!

No comments:
Post a Comment