Golana Swiss Men's AQ210-1 Aqua Stainless Steel Leather Divers Watch Best Seller


Golana Swiss Men's AQ210-1 Aqua Stainless Steel Leather Divers Watch


Golana Swiss Men's AQ210-1 Aqua Stainless Steel Leather Divers Watch

Price: Show


Take for me to see Golana Swiss Men's AQ210-1 Aqua Stainless Steel Leather Divers Watch Review



I have been take Golana Swiss Men's AQ210-1 Aqua Stainless Steel Leather Divers Watch for yesteryear almost 1 year. Golana Swiss Men's AQ210-1 Aqua Stainless Steel Leather Divers Watch wuth brand "Golana Swiss" is the best Sport Watches in the world.




Golana Swiss Men's AQ210-1 Aqua Stainless Steel Leather Divers Watch Features


  • Arabic numerals silver tone and dots luminescent hour markers, luminescent hands
  • Three hand, date
  • Polished and brushed stainless steel case, divers unidirectional rotating bezel
  • Battery powered quartz movement Swiss made
  • Water-resistant to 660 feet (200M)

These Golana Swiss Men's AQ210-1 Aqua Stainless Steel Leather Divers Watch way out perform some other brand including major brands and department store brands. The major selling points for me are hight quality with cheap price.

Golana Swiss, Aqua Pro 200, Men's Watch, Stainless Steel Case, Leather Strap, Battery Powered Quartz Movement Swiss Made, AQ210-1The Aqua men's wristwatch by Golana Swiss combines posh fashion and pure function. Leather craftsmanship adds a bit of flair to this Golana Swiss watch. Altogether sporty, the Aqua men's timpiece is a must-have for any collection. Black dial. Arabic numerals silver tone and dots luminescent hour markers. Luminescent hands. Date at 4 o'clock. Three hand date. Stainless steel case. Round shaped case in a polished and brushed finish. Screw-down fluted crown. Screw-down closed case back. Stainless steel bezel. Divers unidirectional rotating bezel. Pin buckle. Battery powered quartz movement Swiss made. Men's watch. Water resistant to 200 m (660 feet). Sapphire coated crystal. Case measures: 42 mm W x 48 mm L x 12 mm T. Band measures: 20 mm W x 10 inches L
Golana Swiss Men's AQ210-1 Aqua Stainless Steel Leather Divers Watch even better than expected - highly recommend!!!





category: Sport Watches

Brand: Golana Swiss

Rating : 5.0

Review : Golana Swiss Aqua Pro 200
This watch is exactly as described...medium sized, very easy to read, well-made, and very attractive. I was very pleased with the nice box it came in as well.. It's hard to find a "Swiss made" watch at the price I paid for it. I've had it for several months, and it the time is right on the money. I have not had to reset it at all. Because of the leather band, I've not used it for swimming, but I'm sure that you could (screw-down crown).
The only drawback for some people might be the band with the white stitching, but this is a matter of taste. I have two Golana Swiss watches, and I have given two others of this brand as gifts.....Very pleased with every one.


I think, explains the few complaints on Golana Swiss Men's AQ210-1 Aqua Stainless Steel Leather Divers Watch not fitting or leaking.

Hope this Golana Swiss Men's AQ210-1 Aqua Stainless Steel Leather Divers Watch comment was helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment