I have been buying PUMA Men's PU102881001 Bubble Gum Analog Watch for yesteryear almost 1 year. PUMA Men's PU102881001 Bubble Gum Analog Watch wuth brand "PUMA" could be the best Wrist Watches on the market.

PUMA Men's PU102881001 Bubble Gum Analog Watch Features
- Quartz movement
- 44.00 mm
- Three hand watch, plastic case
- Flat acrylic
- Water-resistant to 50 m
These PUMA Men's PU102881001 Bubble Gum Analog Watch way out perform some other brand including major brands and department store brands. The major selling points for me are hight quality with cheap price.
PUMA Time International Guarantee PUMA Time watches are warranted to the original owner for two years, to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use. The warranty excludes the battery, wear to the case and strap or bracelet, and water damage.
Obligation and options under warranty are limited solely to replacing the watch with the exact same style or a style of comparable value to the extent that Puma Time, at sole discretion, considers that it is not practicable to repair the watch.
category: Wrist Watches
Brand: PUMA
Rating : 4.3
Review : It looks really cool!
I liked how it looks. It says it's water proof but according to the manuals it only resists water splashes like when you're washing your hands. I don't feel like testing though.
I'd like it to have a light or something to help you see the time in the dark.
I think, explains the few grievance respecting PUMA Men's PU102881001 Bubble Gum Analog Watch not fitting or leaking.
Hope this PUMA Men's PU102881001 Bubble Gum Analog Watch comment was usefull!

No comments:
Post a Comment