I have been take Orient Men's FEM7C002B Thresher 40 Hour Automatic Power Reserve Watch for yesteryear almost 1 year. Orient Men's FEM7C002B Thresher 40 Hour Automatic Power Reserve Watch wuth brand "Orient" is the best Sport Watches on the market.

Orient Men's FEM7C002B Thresher 40 Hour Automatic Power Reserve Watch Features
- Screw down crown
- Automatic movement
- Luminous hands and markers
- Durable mineral crystal protects watch from scratches; unidirectional bezel
- Water-resistant to 100 M (330 feet)
These Orient Men's FEM7C002B Thresher 40 Hour Automatic Power Reserve Watch way out perform any brand including major brands and department store brands. The major selling points for me personally are hight quality with cheap price.
A stately and sophisticated timepiece with lots of "WOW" factor, this Orient watch stands head and shoulders above the competition. Featuring a sleek and durable design that is buoyed by world renown craftsmanship, Orient watches boast only the best Japanese movements. Don't miss out on your opportunity to own this Orient today!
category: Sport Watches
Brand: Orient
Rating : 5.0
Review : Another Automatic gem from Orient!
It's been just two weeks since I received my first Orient purchase, the Blue Mako dive watch from Amazon. I was so impressed with it that I decided to get another Orient right away! My choice fell on the Thresher with the black dial/bezel since it is a slightly larger and different piece but still with the diver theme which I like. I got an amazing deal on it, just $129 from Discountwatchstore.com. They are a partner with both Orient USA and Amazon. I payed them through my Amazon account.
The ordering and shipment by UPS was flawless and I had my watch after 3 days at my door. I have now had it for about one week.
Opening the box:
Orient has a very handsome, no frills box. It is black with a metal badge on the lid with the Orient name and logo. Opening it, the watch sits securely on a white "pillow". The watch itself is protected with plastic sleeves and paper on vital parts such as the clasp. Users manual and guarantee booklet is of course inside the...
I think, explains the few complaints regards Orient Men's FEM7C002B Thresher 40 Hour Automatic Power Reserve Watch not fitting or leaking.
Hope this Orient Men's FEM7C002B Thresher 40 Hour Automatic Power Reserve Watch comment was helpful!

No comments:
Post a Comment