Bulova Men's 98B153 Precisionist Champlain Steel + black ion Watch On Sale


Bulova Men's 98B153 Precisionist Champlain Steel + black ion Watch


Bulova Men's 98B153 Precisionist Champlain Steel + black ion Watch

Price: Show


Take for me to see Bulova Men's 98B153 Precisionist Champlain Steel + black ion Watch Review



I have already been buying Bulova Men's 98B153 Precisionist Champlain Steel + black ion Watch for yesteryear almost 1 year. Bulova Men's 98B153 Precisionist Champlain Steel + black ion Watch wuth brand "Bulova" is the best Sport Watches on the market.




Bulova Men's 98B153 Precisionist Champlain Steel + black ion Watch Features


  • Flat mineral crystal
  • Black dial
  • Stainless steel case and bracelet
  • Water resistant to 300 meters
  • Precisionist quartz movement

These Bulova Men's 98B153 Precisionist Champlain Steel + black ion Watch way out perform any other brand including major brands and department store brands. The major selling points for me are hight quality with low price.

  • Pushing the limits of Bulova engineering fashioning something new and wonderful the Precisionist series.
  • Brushed and polished black stainless steel case measures 46mm diameter by 14mm thick.
  • Sturdy link bracelet includes a push button hidden deployment clasp tastefully securing the watch to your wrist.
  • Patterned black dial is well accented by luminous hands and hour markers.
  • With a Quartz movement allowing for accuracy of 10sec +/- per year the Precisionist lives up to its lofty name.
  • Convenient date display at the third hour.
  • A scratch resistant mineral crystal protects the water resistant case.
  • Water resistant to 300M.
    Bulova Men's 98B153 Precisionist Champlain Steel + black ion Watch even better than expected - highly recommend!!!





    category: Sport Watches

    Brand: Bulova

    Rating : 4.7

    Review : Fantastic Watch
    This watch was perfect for me. I wear a black tungsten wedding band with a Celtic inlay and I was looking for a black precision watch with character but not at the expense of quality. This watch delivers both. Bulova is a name that I can trust and their precision line is one of the best in the price range. I removed 2 links in the band to create a perfect fit. Its the right size and weight. I couldn't be more happy.


    I believe, explains the few gripe on Bulova Men's 98B153 Precisionist Champlain Steel + black ion Watch not fitting or leaking.

    Hope this Bulova Men's 98B153 Precisionist Champlain Steel + black ion Watch review was usefull!
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment