Invicta Men's 13728 Pro Diver Chronograph Carbon Fiber Dial Dark Blue Polyurethane Watch Big SALE


Invicta Men's 13728 Pro Diver Chronograph Carbon Fiber Dial Dark Blue Polyurethane Watch


Invicta Men's 13728 Pro Diver Chronograph Carbon Fiber Dial Dark Blue Polyurethane Watch

Price: Show


Take for me to see Invicta Men's 13728 Pro Diver Chronograph Carbon Fiber Dial Dark Blue Polyurethane Watch Review



I have already been buying Invicta Men's 13728 Pro Diver Chronograph Carbon Fiber Dial Dark Blue Polyurethane Watch for days gone by almost 1 year. Invicta Men's 13728 Pro Diver Chronograph Carbon Fiber Dial Dark Blue Polyurethane Watch wuth brand "Invicta" may be the best Sport Watches in the world.




Invicta Men's 13728 Pro Diver Chronograph Carbon Fiber Dial Dark Blue Polyurethane Watch Features


  • Japanese quartz movement
  • Flame-fusion crystal; stainless steel case; dark blue polyurethane strap
  • Chronograph functions with 60 second, 60 minute and 24 hour subdials with yellow hands; date window between 4:00 and 5:00
  • Carbon fiber dial with silver tone and white hands, hour markers and Arabic numerals; luminous; unidirectional stainless steel bezel with dark blue and yellow top ring; tachymeter scale on dial border; dark blue accent on crown and pushers
  • Water-resistant to 100 M (330 feet)

These Invicta Men's 13728 Pro Diver Chronograph Carbon Fiber Dial Dark Blue Polyurethane Watch way out perform every other brand including major brands and department store brands. The major selling points for me are hight quality with low price.

Invicta Watch
Invicta Men's 13728 Pro Diver Chronograph Carbon Fiber Dial Dark Blue Polyurethane Watch even better than expected - highly recommend!!!





category: Sport Watches

Brand: Invicta

Rating : 5.0

Review : Excellent Watch. The band is on the long side if you don't have a huge wrist.
I've had the watch for a week. So far it works really well. The quality seems very good for the price. I have, what I would consider to be an average size mens wrist. I like how the watch looks, the face does not seem ridiculously large for my wrist... but the band is very long.


I think, explains the few complaints respecting Invicta Men's 13728 Pro Diver Chronograph Carbon Fiber Dial Dark Blue Polyurethane Watch not fitting or leaking.

Hope this Invicta Men's 13728 Pro Diver Chronograph Carbon Fiber Dial Dark Blue Polyurethane Watch comment was usefull!

No comments:

Post a Comment