I have already been buying Seiko Men's SNN241 Chronograph Brown Dial Watch for yesteryear almost 1 year. Seiko Men's SNN241 Chronograph Brown Dial Watch wuth brand "Seiko" is the best Sport Watches on the market.

Seiko Men's SNN241 Chronograph Brown Dial Watch Features
- Chronograph up to 60 minutes in 1/5 second increments
- Chronograph measures split and accumulated elapsed time
- Screw down caseback
- Double locking, 3-fold clasp with push button release
- Water-resistant to 330 feet (100 M)
These Seiko Men's SNN241 Chronograph Brown Dial Watch way out perform every other brand including major brands and department store brands. The major selling points for me personally are hight quality with cheap price.
category: Sport Watches
Brand: Seiko
Rating : 4.6
Review : Great value
I have only had the watch for a month and cannot comment on long-term quality. However, it looks very good, feels good and more expensive than it is. Actually, I picked it for the looks and as an interim watch while looking for replacement to my swiss watch. For the month I have had it, I got quite fond of it - not too big, not too small, not too heavy. An elegant, sporty and manly watch.
The only additional function I would like to have is a fast-dial for the date. If you don't get this right (and do not set the date between 9pm and midnight as this is when the mechanism is setting it) you will have to wind for hours, or wait until the end of teh month. Also, the date indicator is a bit small. I still give it 5 starts. I like the watch a lot!
I believe, explains the few gripe apropos Seiko Men's SNN241 Chronograph Brown Dial Watch not fitting or leaking.
Hope this Seiko Men's SNN241 Chronograph Brown Dial Watch review was helpful!

No comments:
Post a Comment