Invicta Men's 1091 Russian Diver Mechanical Skeleton Dial Black Polyurethane Watch Best Offers


Invicta Men's 1091 Russian Diver Mechanical Skeleton Dial Black Polyurethane Watch


Invicta Men's 1091 Russian Diver Mechanical Skeleton Dial Black Polyurethane Watch

Price: Show


Take for me to see Invicta Men's 1091 Russian Diver Mechanical Skeleton Dial Black Polyurethane Watch Review



I have been buying Invicta Men's 1091 Russian Diver Mechanical Skeleton Dial Black Polyurethane Watch for days gone by almost 1 year. Invicta Men's 1091 Russian Diver Mechanical Skeleton Dial Black Polyurethane Watch wuth brand "Invicta" is the best Sport Watches in the world.




Invicta Men's 1091 Russian Diver Mechanical Skeleton Dial Black Polyurethane Watch Features


  • Precise Hand-Wind Mechanical movement
  • Flame-fusion crystal; Polished black ion-plated stainless steel case; Black polyurethane strap with black stainless steel barrel accents
  • 60 second subdial at 9:00
  • Black skeleton dial with white border and silver tone hands; Screw-down protective cap on crown; Exhibition case back
  • Water-resistant to 165 feet (50 M)

These Invicta Men's 1091 Russian Diver Mechanical Skeleton Dial Black Polyurethane Watch way out perform any brand including major brands and department store brands. The major selling points for me are hight quality with low price.


Invicta Men's 1091 Russian Diver Mechanical Skeleton Dial Black Polyurethane Watch even better than expected - highly recommend!!!





category: Sport Watches

Brand: Invicta

Rating : 4.2

Review : Beautiful watch but durability is lacking
Durability was an issue, I had the watch less than 2 weeks and the gears started to slip when winding the watch. If I held the watch at an angle the gears would function, this went on for a few days before the entire spring slipped and the watch completely stopped functioning. Panic set in and I decided to see what choice I had in either returning the item to Amazon or following up with Invicta. Invictia wanted $28 dollars check or money order from me along with re-shipping costs to their repair center. Repair center would take 60 to 90 days before the watch would be returned to me... needless to say for a watch that failed less than a month of ownership I returned the item to Amazon and will be waiting for my refund. Still undecided if I should go with another Invicta product, overall I was impressed with the quality of the watch aesthetically. If I do purchase another Invicta I'll steer clear of the mechanical models; may be I was unlucky and got a dud but I would hate to see...


I think, explains the few gripe apropos Invicta Men's 1091 Russian Diver Mechanical Skeleton Dial Black Polyurethane Watch not fitting or leaking.

Hope this Invicta Men's 1091 Russian Diver Mechanical Skeleton Dial Black Polyurethane Watch review was usefull!

No comments:

Post a Comment