Seiko Men's SNN233 Chronograph Black Dial Watch Big SALE


Seiko Men's SNN233 Chronograph Black Dial Watch


Seiko Men's SNN233 Chronograph Black Dial Watch

Price: Show


Take for me to see Seiko Men's SNN233 Chronograph Black Dial Watch Review



I have been buying Seiko Men's SNN233 Chronograph Black Dial Watch for the past almost 1 year. Seiko Men's SNN233 Chronograph Black Dial Watch wuth brand "Seiko" is the best Sport Watches on the market.




Seiko Men's SNN233 Chronograph Black Dial Watch Features


  • Chronograph up to 60 minutes in 1/5 second increments
  • Chronograph measures split and accumulated elapsed time
  • Screw down caseback
  • Double locking, 3-fold clasp with push button release
  • Water-resistant to 330 feet (100 M)

These Seiko Men's SNN233 Chronograph Black Dial Watch way out perform any other brand including major brands and department store brands. The major selling points for me are hight quality with cheap price.

  • Solid brushed and polished stainless steel case measures 43mm diameter by 11mm thick.
  • Black dial with luminous hands and hour markers.
  • Convenient date display at the sixth hour.
  • Chronograph measures up to 60 minutes in 1/5 of a second increment.
  • Precisely tuned Japanese Quartz movement.
  • Crafted scratch resistant Hardlex crystal.
  • Water resistant up to 100 meters.The highly functional Seiko Men's Chronograph has an easy-to-read dial featuring three chronograph subdials. Chronograph measures up to 60 minutes in 1/5th second increments as well as split and accumulated elapsed time. The timepiece is constructed with a strong stainless steel black ion finish case and bracelet. A durable crystal protects the black dial, which features white Arabic-numeral hour indexes, three chronograph subdials, and a discreet date calendar at 6 o'clock. 100 meters water resistant.
    Seiko Men's SNN233 Chronograph Black Dial Watch even better than expected - highly recommend!!!





    category: Sport Watches

    Brand: Seiko

    Rating : 4.5

    Review : Cheap, but stylish and nice day-to-day watch.
    I'm not really a watch connoisseur, but I know what I like and I like this one.

    I have relatively big wrists, so this watch is on the small side for me, but the brutal and still somewhat simple design strikes home.

    Keeps time very well.


    I think, explains the few gripe regards Seiko Men's SNN233 Chronograph Black Dial Watch not fitting or leaking.

    Hope this Seiko Men's SNN233 Chronograph Black Dial Watch review was helpful!
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment