Invicta Men's 12809X Pro Diver Blue Dial Stainless Steel Watch best Deal


Invicta Men's 12809X Pro Diver Blue Dial Stainless Steel Watch


Invicta Men's 12809X Pro Diver Blue Dial Stainless Steel Watch

Price: Show


Take for me to see Invicta Men's 12809X Pro Diver Blue Dial Stainless Steel Watch Review



I have already been take Invicta Men's 12809X Pro Diver Blue Dial Stainless Steel Watch for days gone by almost 1 year. Invicta Men's 12809X Pro Diver Blue Dial Stainless Steel Watch wuth brand "Invicta" is the best Sport Watches in the world.




Invicta Men's 12809X Pro Diver Blue Dial Stainless Steel Watch Features


  • Japanese quartz movement
  • Mineral crystal; stainless steel case and bracelet
  • Date function at 3:00
  • Blue dial with gold tone hands and hour markers; luminous; unidirectional 18k gold ion-plated stainless steel bezel with blue ring; additional black polyurethane strap included
  • Water-resistant to 200 M (660 feet)

These Invicta Men's 12809X Pro Diver Blue Dial Stainless Steel Watch way out perform any brand including major brands and department store brands. The major selling points for me are hight quality with cheap price.

The Invicta makes a bold statement with its intricate detail and design, personifying a gallant structure. It's the fine art of making timepieces.
Invicta Men's 12809X Pro Diver Blue Dial Stainless Steel Watch even better than expected - highly recommend!!!





category: Sport Watches

Brand: Invicta

Rating : 4.0

Review : Good looking
This is a very attractive and well made watch, I removed 2 links from the bracelet in order to fit my wrist properly, the only reason I give it four stars is
because the crown in this watch is not screw type, I just don't believe it will resist 200m depth as marked, neither intend to swim with it because of this.
The blue in my watch looks almost purplish which I like together with the gold accents, great deal because of the quality and looks.


I think, explains the few grievance respecting Invicta Men's 12809X Pro Diver Blue Dial Stainless Steel Watch not fitting or leaking.

Hope this Invicta Men's 12809X Pro Diver Blue Dial Stainless Steel Watch review was usefull!

No comments:

Post a Comment