Invicta Men's 12913 Pro Diver Chronograph Rose Gold Tone Textured Dial Two Tone Stainless Steel Watch
I have been buying Invicta Men's 12913 Pro Diver Chronograph Rose Gold Tone Textured Dial Two Tone Stainless Steel Watch for yesteryear almost 1 year. Invicta Men's 12913 Pro Diver Chronograph Rose Gold Tone Textured Dial Two Tone Stainless Steel Watch wuth brand "Invicta" could be the best Sport Watches on the market.

Invicta Men's 12913 Pro Diver Chronograph Rose Gold Tone Textured Dial Two Tone Stainless Steel Watch Features
- Japanese quartz movement
- Flame-fusion crystal; stainless steel case and bracelet with 18k rose gold ion-plated center links
- Chronograph functions with 60 second, 60 minute and 24 hour silver tone and black subdials
- Rose tone textured dial with black hands and Arabic numerals; luminous; unidirectional 18k rose gold ion-plated stainless steel bezel with black top ring; tachymeter scale on inner bezel
- Water-resistant to 100 M (330 feet)
These Invicta Men's 12913 Pro Diver Chronograph Rose Gold Tone Textured Dial Two Tone Stainless Steel Watch way out perform any other brand including major brands and department store brands. The major selling points for me personally are hight quality with cheap price.
With a bold, masculine design, Invicta chronograph has a poised and calm ambience that's sure to have you looking twice.
category: Sport Watches
Brand: Invicta
Rating : 4.0
Review : So far so good!
I purchase this watch after a bad experience with the Russian Diver series. The watch is nice and a lot of twenty something’s often compliment me on what a nice time piece. However the detail and beauty aside this watch functions, maintains time and no parts have fallen off. I like it, but it’s not as big as the Russian Diver or some of the other Invicta watches, but it’s a nice everyday watch. I have big hands and still I had to have three links removed. The price on this watch makes it a win/win.
I believe, explains the few complaints regards Invicta Men's 12913 Pro Diver Chronograph Rose Gold Tone Textured Dial Two Tone Stainless Steel Watch not fitting or leaking.
Hope this Invicta Men's 12913 Pro Diver Chronograph Rose Gold Tone Textured Dial Two Tone Stainless Steel Watch comment was helpful!

No comments:
Post a Comment