I have now been take Stuhrling Original Men's 255A.335757 Leisure Mad Man C-2 Swiss Quartz Chronograph Date Orange Watch for days gone by almost 1 year. Stuhrling Original Men's 255A.335757 Leisure Mad Man C-2 Swiss Quartz Chronograph Date Orange Watch wuth brand "Stuhrling Original" could be the best Sport Watches in the world.

Stuhrling Original Men's 255A.335757 Leisure Mad Man C-2 Swiss Quartz Chronograph Date Orange Watch Features
- Black PVD satin finish bezel with high polish on crescent moon beveled sides and protective Krysterna crystal
- Cotes circulaire design on black dial with chronograph subdials and quick set date complication
- Individually applied orange Arabic numerals and baton style indices with luminous tips on hands
- Black rubber strap with black PVD studs for accent
- Water-resistant to 50 M (165 feet)
These Stuhrling Original Men's 255A.335757 Leisure Mad Man C-2 Swiss Quartz Chronograph Date Orange Watch way out perform some other brand including major brands and department store brands. The major selling points for me are hight quality with cheap price.
category: Sport Watches
Brand: Stuhrling Original
Rating : 4.5
Review : Happy Owner
I purchased this watch and was surprised on well it was made. Its a large body, heavy watch. Exactly what I wanted. I received a lot of compliments the day I wore it. Even the box it came in is done well. I'm happy with the watch.
I think, explains the few gripe respecting Stuhrling Original Men's 255A.335757 Leisure Mad Man C-2 Swiss Quartz Chronograph Date Orange Watch not fitting or leaking.
Hope this Stuhrling Original Men's 255A.335757 Leisure Mad Man C-2 Swiss Quartz Chronograph Date Orange Watch comment was usefull!

No comments:
Post a Comment